Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Terms & Conditions
- Allocation of places on either the Online Course or on the Workshops will be under the discretion of Hamish Edgar
- All payments should be in GBP Sterling. Fees for Workshops can be paid by Card Payment link or Bank transfer.
- Payments are to be made in full no later than the registration deadline date for a specific course.
- Failure to attend any workshop will result in the loss of all payments already made.
- Refreshments such as tea/coffee/water etc. will be provided on the workshops but meals are the responsibility of the delegate.
- Unless otherwise stated, Workshops will start at 9am and finish at 4:30pm.
- All course materials are the copyright of Hamish Edgar and no part may be reproduced or used for teaching purposes without written permission from Hamish Edgar.
- Hamish Edgar does not accept responsibility for changes or cancellation of Workshops due to circumstances beyond his control. Every effort will be made to contact participants well in advance and, if necessary, deposits will be refunded in full.
- Hamish Edgar will not be held responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of course cancellation.
- In line with other reflexology training organisations, no responsibility will be accepted in the highly unlikely event of any detrimental effects of the reflexology tuition.
- Cancellation by delegates
- To cancel your place on any of the Workshops organised by Hamish Edgar, notice of cancellation must be given by email to: email@example.com
- To receive a full refund of the Workshop component of fees paid, you must cancel no later than 14 days before the start date for the specific Workshop.
- Delegates cancelling after within 14 days of the start date of the Workshop will not be entitled to a refund.
- There will be no refunds for non-attendance on the Workshops.
- Cancellation by Hamish Edgar
- In the case of a Workshop cancellation by Hamish Edgar, delegates will either be offered a credit note or a refund for the Workshop component of fees paid.
- Hamish Edgar shall assume no liability for events beyond his control.